Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

43 powerful wealthy thoughts

43 powerful wealthy thoughts

Below is a list of 43 wealthy thoughts for everyday,to attract unlimited sweet wealth into your life, Use these wherever you need a little help, a reminder of the state of mind you need to be in. Every day, say your chosen positive thought to yourself whenever you have a negative thought that needs to be replaced. Or meditate repeating them to yourself, as a daily dose of positive signals. Another great use of positive thought science is to write them in a journal every day, followed by what you are grateful for already having in your life.

However you use them in your life is not what matters; believing them to be your new experience your new dialogue, saying them with passion and conviction knowing them to be true. Most of all being patient and loving your self is what will make the difference. Remember a new life is only a new thought pattern away, the power is yours.

Powerful Wealthy abundant thoughts......

We are all meant to rich in love, happiness and money! We cannot be the best we can be unless we are comfortable and living in true abundance. No one is luckier or more worthy, we all are made of the same stuff and have access to the same opportunities, as soon as we believe this and replace our lack of worth and disbelief in our abilities and our rights. Consciousness abundant living is ours.

Money flows to me and through me

I prosper wherever I turn

I know I deserve abundance and wealth

The more grateful I am the more I have to be grateful for

I know abundance flows through me freely

My life is rich

My life is abundant

I am independently wealthy

I live a life of great abundance

Wealth flows to me effortlessly

Everything I touch turns to gold

Money is all around me

I deserve abundance

I accept abundance

Life is abundant

I deserve to enjoy my life

I ask for what I want and accept it with joy and love

Wealth is all around me

I am an abundant rich being

I am lucky to be me

I am truly grateful for all my possessions and accept new ones with love and appreciation

All I need I have

The universe always provides

All is in divine order

Wealth is my divine right I will only accept success

I am who I want to be

I am great

I am a powerful successful achiever

Knowledge flows to me and through me effortlessly

The power is mine

I know I am on the right path and I trust

I believe in me

I amaze my self everyday in every way

I can do it because I am me

Success is mine

I love being a winner

I achieve with ease

I know I am successful

I am wealthy,health and wise

I am a money magnet

I can do it because I am me

What ever I touch turns into gold



specialk is an author and motivational speaker in Australia *want to learn more click here for a free email course Click Here!.or here for a free tips and techniques newsletterClick Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment