Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Monday, February 21, 2011

Party Prepping

Next Saturday my Mom is throwing a 60th birthday party for my Step-Dad. It's a costume party! And since my Step-Dad is turning 60 we've been asked to dress in 60's style for the party.

So as you can imagine, I've been consumed with 60's styled thoughts. I not only have to dress myself, but I have to dress The Boy as well!

I was really tempted to go all out Mad Men, but that's pretty similar to my usual going out attire. So I thought I would go out of my usual vintage comfort zone and dress 60's mod!

Here's a little peek of what I've pulled together (out of my own collection of course!) for the party:





I'm still working on The Boy's costume. I'll be shopping this week for him.
I've saved these images as inspiration for his costume:






All of these images found here.

I will definately share photos of the party next weekend with you!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment