Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Outfits: SJV Inspired

I find myself inspired by my fellow fashion bloggers more and more these days.

I just adore the styling over at Sally Jane Vintage. Her young 60's-ish vibe always gets my creative fashion juices going even though my personal style is usually more 50's inspired.

This outfit is an homage to SJV. Beret and all. :)








Red Beaded Beret: Thrifted
Silver and Mother of Pearl Necklace: Ragpickers
Blouse: Jacob
Navy Polka Dot Dress: Thrifted
White Skinny Belt: Ragpickers
Navy Tights: Christmas Gift
Brogues: Aldo
Family Ring: Was my Grandma's

I almost didn't make it home in time to take photos today! The photos are still a little grainy...damn winter. And I think the new photo spot is growing on me...you're right Penny. The light is better. :)

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment