Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Snowing Again...

with no signs of letting up! We have had so much snow fall this year and today some more fell. LOTS more. I've tried to take a few photos from the house windows so you can see, but they just don't do the reality outside my door any justice. What you can see though is that it is truly some sort of winter wonderland. (I for one wish it would just hurry up and melt. But that doesn't happen here until April or May. *sigh*)


Just to give you an idea of how much snow that is. That bush is taller than me (I'm 5'3"). The fence is 4'.

 This is out our front window. Don't mind the glare!



I become a hermit when it's like this in Winnipeg. I dislike driving in this weather because it can be so dangerous. The roads become icy, or you can get stuck on an unplowed residential road. So I prefer to stay in when I can.

This is the reason for the lack of outfit posts of late. I've been bundling up so I can brave the elements. Which is usually less than fashionable.

So as I sit on my couch in my sweats I surf the net in search of inspiration. Since Dita appeared in my InStyle this month I've once again become obssessed with Googling my favorite burlesque star. Here is some of the eye candy I've procured. (Sorry, I don't have sources for all of these. I've been collecting them for a while. Most of them are probably from JustJared. I know, I'm one of those people. What can I say? I'm obssessed!!)

 I love this photo of Dita. This is often my desktop. I love the dress and her bra peeking out.

I wish I looked like this while I lounged around my house!




LOVE this outfit! LOVE her hair! I'm going to wear mine like this when it gets longer.




Great hair!

I really love Dita's casual looks. Especially her Coachella atire. So good.





Still just gorgeous without makeup! Glowing!
 
I want my hair to look like this everyday.


Good day to you! Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment