Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Outfits: Just a Peek

This is actually a partial outfit post. I didn't have time for a full photo of my outfit today, but you get the idea regardless.



By the Way: I love my hair todaty!!

 I've been researching homemade setting lotion this evening. There are a lot of them out there! I ruled out stale beer right away (I'm worried about the smell). I also don't want anything that needs to be applied, left, then washed out. I wanted something light, that smelled nice that I could spray into my hair, then set it.
 I found the perfect recipe here:

Ingredients
large lemon or 2 limes
2 cups water

1 spray/mist bottle (available at most grocery stores)
1 strainer or small colander
1 saucepan


Steps
Step 1: Cut the lemon or limes (or use an orange – any citrus fruit will work) into quarters and squeeze the juice into a saucepan.


Step 2: Add water and bring the mixture to a boil. Let boil for 1 to 2 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool.


Step 3: Pour the cooled solution through the strainer or colander into a bowl or directly into the spray bottle; this will remove any seeds or bits of fruit flesh. Store in a cool, dry place.

Sounds pretty straight-forward to me!

 The Christmas party for work is this Saturday and it's cocktail attire, so you can imagine that I've got a super cute vintage outfit all picked out and ready to go!! I'm planning on trying out this setting lotion for the party. I hope it works!! It would have been smart to test it first, but what's the worst that can happen? It doesn't work and my hair falls halfway through the night. I've learned that having some bobby pins in my clutch will always help me out in an emergency! We'll see what happens!
 I'll post my outfit (and some party pics!) after the party!

Vintage Crystal Necklace: Ragpickers
Sequin Tank Top: Ricki's Sample Sale
Chanel Style Blazer: Ricki's
Jeans: Bootlegger

Lisa.xo

1 comments:

wigsher.com said...

Great-wigsher.com

Post a Comment