Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Off Track

Well, it seems I've done it again.
Fallen off the blog-wagon.

I was so excited for fall and now that it's here I just have no idea what to wear! I am dissapointed with my outfit almost everyday. My hair is driving me crazy (time for a haircut and me with no money) and I feel unhappy about how out of shape I feel some days. Ugh.
Do you have days/weeks like this?

It feels tough to share with you when I feel so crummy about this stuff.

I need some much needed fall wardrobe inspiration. I'm feeling the need to simplify. Maybe downsize my wardrobe.
I dunno.

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things.
I found these two photos that make me pumped about getting dressed for fall.
Please send me some links to some more vintage inspired fall fashion! I need the help!!



Sorry, I can't remember where I got this one. Let me know if you know!!

Sigh. On the plus side, I finally got all of the pillows sewn for my new couch! And I've started decorating a little for Halloween. The Boy and I are in the process of picking out a rug for the living room.

Speaking of Halloween, I've signed on to work in the costume department at Harlequin for the month of October with my friend Jen! Should be fun!

You'll be seeing more of me. Promise! (And welcome to my new readers!!)

Lisa.xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment