Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wishlist: What Katie Did

Okay, I know What Katie Did is no secret to a vintage loving gal. But I was browsing thier site yesterday and it occured to me how terrible it is that I don't own anything they sell!!! (The exchange from Euros to Canadian dollars quite frankly scares me a little. I think it's kindof ourtrageous. Plus shipping. Maybe I can convince The Boy to buy me a Christmas present we both can enjoy.)

Here are a few things on my list right now:



Fully Fashioned Stockings (in Black and Nude Please!)


15 Denier Contrast Seamed Stockings Nude w/Black Seam (as shown)



Harlow Underwire Bra and Deep Knickers (love the peach colour! So much better than nude!)


Harlow Deep Suspender Belt (to go with my bra and knickers of course!)


White Glamour Merry Widow

That's just to start I think. If you have never been to their site, please go look. Even if just to browse. It's really wonderful!

Sorry for being MIA for a couple days. My Labour Day weekend was very low key. I barely left the house. It was great!

Stay tuned this afternoon for an outfit post!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment