Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oufits: High Collars and Pearls

I'm posting this far later than I was hoping to. Dinner with The Boy's family ran late, then we had to go to the drug store for deodorant and cough medicine. Right Guard doesn't make the kind of deodorant The Boy usually wears anymore so we spent at least 20 minutes smelling every kind of men's anti-persperant available. (For the record, I would never want my man to smell like The Old Spice Man. The new scents are not that good in my opinion.) So it took us longer to get home than I thought it would.

But I digress...this is what I wore to work today.

This outfit was the result of me not wanting to wear anything too involved or complicated today. The days are starting to be cool as well so a sweater was in order. So I thought classic and a little preppy fit the bill nicely.








Check out my new lipstick! I bought  Viva Glam Cyndi from the MAC store on Sunday! Love it! It's beautiful coral/berry shade. Perfect for daytime. I've worn it everyday.

Faux Pearls: Thrifted
High Collar Blouse: Winners
Purple V-Neck Cardigan: Joe
Denim Capris: Ricki's
Purple Patent Oxfords: Bleka

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment