Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Inspiration: Outfits I've Been Collecting/Good-bye Summer

What a lazy day we've had around here! We were out quite late watching the races at Gimli last night. The Boy, Dave and I slept in until 1:00pm, then layed on the couch watching more Mad Men until about 5:00pm.
So in lieu of any outfit photos (of which there are none, unless you want to see me with no makeup in my pj's. I assure you, you don't) I thought I would share a few outfits I've saved on my computer. Warning: they are very summery. I guess this is my good-bye to summer.

Here they are:


From HEL LOOKS. I recognized Riikka right away. I used to love her blog. (for the life of me I can't remember what it was called) She has such cool style. I would wear this outfit any day of the week! I especially love the brooch and the hat!



I snagged this photo from The Sartorialist a few weeks ago. I adore this look. I could not find the right pair of shorts to emulate it this summer. Maybe next summer. To me it's a perfect mix of trendiness and vintage. I want this girls sunglasses!!



This photo is from All the Pretty Birds. She looks so classy, but it has a very easy feel to it. She's not trying too hard. I love it. This is a very "Lisa" outfit. What struck me about it though was the blue/pink colour combination. Something to try I think.


The Boy and I have just been invited out to our friend's place tonight to a hot tub party! Fun! I love hot-tubbing in the fall! I'm off to go get my bathing suit on! Have a great night!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment