Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Outfits: Inspired Layering

I saw this outfit on Keiko Lynn's blog the other day and LOVED it!




So, of course I had to re-create my own version of it. Surprisingly enough it was raining here today! I don't own a coloured open cardigan, so I wore a coloured dress and wore one of my black cardigans instead.













I just bought the purse at Goodwill the other day and had to wear them with these shoes. Is it wrong to wear matching patent shoes and purse? I don't really care... I already did it. :P

I love these shoes. I call them my witchy shoes. I feel like the belonged to the Wicked Witch of the West. "I'll get you my pretty!" haha!





Vintage Rhinestone Earrings: Thrifted (bought last week for $4 at Goodwill!!)
80's Leather Jacket: Vintage Glory
Black Open Cardigan: Suzy Shear
Pink and Purple Floral Print Dress: Smart Set
Purple Tights: Walmart
Pink Leather Belt: Thrifted
60's Black Patent Mary Janes: Ragpickers
Black Patent Purse: Thrifted



Thank you for all your lovely comments on my Corn and Apple Festival post! Take care!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment