Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Monday, August 16, 2010

Inspiration: Keiko Lynn White Dress/Camel Shoes!

I love Keiko Lynn's blog! Her style is so cute! Head on over and have a peek! She also has her own online shop Postlapsaria.

I especially love this outfit! It's so fresh and summery!



Now I feel the need to find a white vintage summer dress. It just occured to me that I don't own one! The hunt is on!!

It occured to me the other day that up until recently I avoided buying brown shoes of any kind or shade. I felt that "I didn't wear brown". I'm starting to change my mind about this. My feeling now is that just because I don't buy brown clothing doesn't mean I can't accessorize a non brown oufit with brown shoes or a brown purse or belt.



Check out more photos of this outfit on Keiko's blog here!

Is there a particular colour you avoid in your own wardrobe?

Happy Monday!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment