Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Inspiration: Esme and The Lane Way

I am contiually inspired by the beautiful photography and amazing retro inspired outfits of Esme and The Lane Way! I only wish my blog could be this beautiful!




The beautiful darked haired blogger hails from Melbourne.



Her gorgeous photos and outfits are a mix of fashion magazine-like editorials mixed with pin-up. Just great!





With a look and a wardrobe to inspire envy in any vintage loving blogger, she makes retro inspired outfits look effortless and wearable.



Whenever I feel less than inpired by my closet I always take a peek at Esme and The Lane Way for inspiration! It's a sure pick-me-up!


All Photos borrowed from Esme and The Lane Way Blog!

Head on over! I promise you won't be dissapointed!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment