Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Victorian Fashion (Part 2 of 3): Inspiration

I've compiled some images here which I find moving and inspiring.
They're all modern photos. I toyed with the idea of posting some antique drawings and photos, but I think due to the nature of my own style (which is I feel a good mix of old and new) I decided to show you modern fashion photos with a victorian feel.

Enjoy!



I've had this image on my computer for a while now and I can't for the life of my remember where I've plucked it from. Mostly I like the striped stockings and corst.


If you're a fan of Project Runway then you will recognize this dress. I personally don't have cable, so don't follow it. I did however see this episode online and LOVE this dress. I want to wear it somewhere!


Renee Zellweger's 2009 Golden Globe Dress. Some people may not like it, but I love it. End of Story.



I found this on a random Google search. It's from Plastik Wrap on Etsy. I'm not sure exactly what it is about this look that I like, but something about it grabbed me. What can I say?

                                
This is my favorite image here.This is The Holly from Topsy Turvy Hats. I would like to own every hat they have! If you follow no other link on this post follow that one  (Kim, I know you'll love these!). I promise you won't be dissapointed! I want this photo hanging in my house somewhere.

Stay Tuned for the last installment of the Victorian Fashion Series!!


Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment