Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Inspiration: The Sartorialist

I'm not going to lie, it's not often that The Sartorialist sparks those fashion lightbulb moments for me. I do enjoy and admire his eye for clean fashion that stands the test of time, but my personal taste is...how should I put it? Well, I tend to think "more is more"! Haha!

Anyway, with this in mind, I was surprised to see two looks in the same week that made excited and tingly!


I love everything this girl has going on!! Of course it's all about the fox fur stole. I would imagine without it she would be wearing a pretty dull run-of-the-mill dress. I want a fox fur stole!!!
I love the luxury of the stole and heels in combination with the fact that she's riding her very cute, pedestrian, vintage bike. I love that the dress seems summery and light, but has been paired with tights and black accessories to bring it into fall.
This entire outfit screams Lisa! I would take it exactly as it is and put it on my body!
(I am now on the hunt for a stole with a face, I'm sorry if this grosses you out.)

This is casual Lisa. Jeans with feminine touches. The red lip, the slightly messy, but waved vintage-esque hair. The pearls. The cute lamb sweater.
Love it!
I on the other hand would have been wearing a great vintage bag.
(All photos belong to The Sartorialist. They have been borrowed without permisson!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment