Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Do You Believe in Magic?

Do you believe in magic?

For years I have been struggling with (what I believe now to be) ADD. Never realizing it, I just went through life not mastering anything or really having any confidence in myself or even believing that I can be of any use to anyone. I have pretty much known that I am smart enough, creative enough, and just had what it takes to be successful in life. The drive, the motivation and the ability to STAY FOCUSED have never been there. I have always been one of those people who are good at what ever they try. I just CAN NOT stay in one place or stay focused on anything, but unfortunately I never really heard anything about ADD until I was about 16 yrs old. Even then I did not put two and two together for myself. It was just something that other people had. By the time I became an adult and parent, I started to think there must be something more to this. This is really not how I wanted to be. I can’t even stay with one job for very long! I can’t remember my own name half the time! Ok. That was an exaggeration, but you get the point... Right? So… I started to hear some of these similarities from time to time. For instance… Can’t focus, can’t hold down a job, and can’t remember. OK. Where was I? LOL! Just plain can’t finish what you start! I am determined! I WILL FINISH THE ARTICLE!!! Anyway! So, I would think about it every once in a while and wonder what are my options? Maybe, I should go to the doctor to what they can do to help, but just like a person with ADD, couldn’t get myself to do it! It always seemed that I had bigger problems to deal with ( very rocky marriage). So even that got in the way of my success. I even heard about people getting disability for having ADD. That’s just not the way I wanted it to go. I love style, class, sophistication, the arts and I wanted to travel. There was so much that I wanted to do in my life, but a disability check sure as heck wasn’t going to pay for it! Like I said, do you believe in magic? Wanna know what I did? I made a major life change! First I got rid of the husband who was not supportive and kept dragging me down. I met a man who is awesome and VERY supportive. I realized. HEY! I can work for myself! I can make my own hours; I can determine the limits of my income (which are unlimited). I can do those things that I have always wanted and (most importantly) I can spend time with my family! It’s also a lot of fun, so there is no problem staying focused! Feel free to contact me! I would love to talk to anyone who would like to know about what I am doing! Contact me (Sue Marks) @ smarks72@yahoo.com or Levell Moore @ 810-233-4142 or visit our website @ www.sueandlevell.biz .



Recently divorced mom of three, who struggles with ADD, has decided to clean house and make some changes in her life! Finally doing something right! It's a brand new day and it's looking sunny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment