Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Real Reason You Don't Meditate And How To Overcome It

This article is dedicated to those who want to have a daily meditative or reflective practice but don’t actually sit down and do it. “I know I should be meditating but I just can’t find the time” or “I wish I could take time to reflect but I keep getting distracted” are common refrains. If this is you, there’s a very good reason that you don’t actually sit down, do your practice, and get the benefits you desire. Before I share it with you, allow me to quickly clarify two things:

First, any meditation or reflection practice is a good one.

I’m not promoting any one style of meditation or reflection over the other. Personally, I’ve been certified in about a dozen styles of meditation and reflection practices and I teach several. I can say with some conviction that the right practice is any practice as long as you use it. There’s no need to get caught up in searching for new ancient wisdom or the next breakthrough tool that will finally help you sit down and do it. The tools you already have, or could pick up quite easily from training, are likely perfect for you - if you actually use them. (MORE)

Source: Odemagazine.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment