Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Outfits: Spring Jacket, No Socks!

Hello again! I'm back!

I'm really loving stage managing again. Coming back to theatre was definatly the right choice. :) It does keep me really busy though. I'm working 6 days a week now. And even on my days off I seem to end up at a theatre. Sundays are my day off and I went to show the new stage manager for Gilbert and Sullivan the ropes around the theatre today. That's what work is like when you love it! You live it.

So here's what I wore today. I do tend to dress down a little when I'm stage managing. Actors come to rehearsals in sweats and casual clothes to work and move in, so dressing to the nines makes me feel out of place. Stage managing can be really hands on and sometimes I'm lifting furniture and doing any number of tasks, so flexiblility in my outfit is essential. I do try to bling it up with vintage jewelry though. I'm trying to look for new ways to satisfy my want of a vintage look with the needs of my new job.

Spring has sprung in Winnipeg and the weather today was delightlful. I've been wearing my leather jacket every day for a week or so now. It's got a nice lining so it's warm enough for the cool mornings. Today is the first day I have not worn socks. I really hate socks. They make my toes feel all constricted.






I've been wearing my hair like this almost everyday. I'm trying to grow it out and I don't want to destroy it by straightening it or curling it everyday. I can put it in a braid wet after I wash it and it still looks cute, styled with a nod to a vintage look. Win, win, win. I have a feeling this may be my go-to style this summer.





Sunglasses: Le Chateau
Leopard Print Scarf: Ricki's
Vintage Leather Jacket: Vintage Glory
Gold Locket: Thrifted
Cameo Brooch: Thrifted
Grey Striped Tee & Navy Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Jeans: Bootlegger
Heels: Calvin Klein
Vintage Red Velvet Purse: Thrifted
Lippy: VIVA Glam, Cyndi Lauper

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment