Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Outfit that Never Was

I had this on the other day. I was going to wear it to the ballet. Then I figured out I wouldn't have enough time to come home after work to change out of my work clothes and into this outfit. I was also too lazy to pack it up and change at work before I went out.
So I changed into something (which I did not photograph of course...) that would suit both work and the ballet.
You my friends, get the benefit of the pictures even though I didn't get to wear it.



Vintage Rhinestone Earrings: Thrifted, Goodwill
Rhinestone Bracelets: Le Chateau
Chanel Style Jacket: Ricki's
50's/60's Black and White Sheath Dress: Vintage Glory
Black Leather Calvin Klein Heels: TownShoes


I bought this dress a month or so ago from Vintage Glory (my favorite vintage shop in Winnipeg!). I just love it. It cost me a mere $20!

And don't worry...I have worn it since I bought it. Just not to the ballet...

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment