Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good Books are like Good Friends

I went to the book store a few days ago and bought a few books I've been dying to own for some time.
I just love books. Like good vintage clothes, I can never seem to get rid of them. I love the way they smell. I love the look of a beautiful coffee table book. Books are calming. *Sigh*


They are lovely though. I bought the newest edition of Flea Market Style (this is actually a magazine, but who's counting). You know how much I love decorating.
I also bought The Fashion File. Which is the styling book by the costume designer of Mad Men, Janie Bryant (did you know she was also the costume designer on Deadwood? Love her!). I've already read it cover to cover and I bought it two days ago.
And finally, I bought Vintage Handbags by Marnie Fogg. This has been on my radar for a while since I already own Vintage Fashion and Vintage Shoes.


Have you bought any good vintage related books recently? Or, have you bought any of these books? What did you think of them? I'd love to know!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment