Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The 'Ol Switcheroo!

So a few days ago I tempted you with this photo sampling my outfit for my Step-Dad's 60th birthday party.



Well...I didn't end up wearing that at all...

While out shopping for The Boy's costume I happened upon the most perfect mod 60's mini dress. I HAD to buy it and wear it to the party. It was serendipitous!!

Just to keep you in suspense a little longer, here's the original outfit:


Excuse the lack of hair and makeup. I took this photo today. We got home late last night!

Red 60's Dress: Thrifted, Goodwill 
White Tights: Le Chateau
White Purse: Thrifted, Value Village
Navy and White 60's Shoes: Thrifted: Value Village

This outfit is pretty cute, but the mini dress I bought the other day was just TOO perfect to pass up! Here she is:



White headband: Dollarstore
White Earrings: From Mom!
Mod 60's Cotton Printed Mini Dress: Thrifted, Value Village
Purple Tights: Walmart
Silver 60's Pilgrim Pumps: Thrifted, Goodwill

I'm not usually one for the shapeless dresses of the mid to late 60's, but I am totally enamoured with this dress. It only has one pocket! haha! Just one! I think that's so funny...I don't know why.
I may end up wearing this little cutie this summer. Trapeze mini dresses are in right now. Might as well make it vintage! We'll see what happens.

P.S. Welcome to all my new readers! Thanks for following!


 
Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment