Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Outfits: Comfortable and Classy

Here's what I'm wearing today. This afternoon I'm headed out to do some thrift/vintage shopping with my two brothers and my brother Matt's girlfriend. Then I'm off to meet my grandparents and aunt who are in from out of town for dinner. Then I'm off to rehearsal from 7 to 10pm. (I'm stage managing for the Gilbert and Sullivan Society of Winnipeg. They're doing HMS Pinafore this year!)
Whew! That's a busy day!!

So something comfortable, yet classy was in order!! This jersey dress (which I wear a lot!) hits the comfortable note and the Chanel style blazer makes it classy. Right?

I also enjoy the mix of patterns when I'm wearing the coat and scarf: the loud houndstooth with the subtle grey herringbone on the coat with the plaid tights. Mixing pattern is fun.






Rhinestone Fan Necklace: Thrifted
Chanel style Blazer: Ricki's
Grey Jersey Dress: Forever 21
Black Lace Cami: Smart Set
Plaid Tights: Ricki's
T-Strap Shoes: Spring
Grey Herringbone Coat & Houndstooth Scarf: Ricki's
 Black Patent Purse: Thrifted

Promise to show you what I buy today!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment