Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Outfits: Brooches & Boots

We did inventory at work yesterday. Comfortable clothes were in order. This is what I wore:




 I match my wall! Can you guess what my favorite colour is? lol!




This outfit reminds me so much of what I wore in high school. I owned a pair of army boots which I wore with practically everything. These boots are a finer, more feminine version of those.
This cardigan also reminds me of a pea soup green vintage cardigan I owned. I wore it until it was threads. Actually I'm pretty sure that's why I bought this one. To replace the vintage one I had.
Like now, most of my clothes in high school were vintage or second hand and every outfit (like now) was a mix of old and new. The difference now is my look is a lot more feminine overall, whereas then I leaned a lot more towards a grungier, punk-ish look.

Earrings: Thrifted
Green Cardigan: Smart Set
Green Butterfly Brooch: Ricki's
Small Butterfly Pin: Ragpickers
Cream T-shirt with Rosettes: Joe
Jeans: Bootlegger
Boots: Thrifted

How has your style evolved? Have you been wearing vintage for a long time? Or is it new to you?

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment