Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Laughter Yoga: Cure for the Apocalypse

We are a long wink of an eye from the kickoff of the Apocalypse, and so far, I must say, "It's not so bad." Sure, the headlines are unnerving. Civil is not resting well. Circulation problems are stifling every system. Elections rancor. But on the whole, there is much less fire and lava than I thought there'd be.

I intend to laugh my way through the Apocalypse. Reading a recent article in The New Yorker about Laughter Yoga, I was marveled by the brilliant logic of it. This low impact, chakra-smart exercise may be a true DIY miracle breakthrough. The process seems too good to be true. It's nirvana for lazy people who like to have a good time and laugh a lot -- just like me.


On a paint-chipped wall in the sour cafeteria of my dour workplace, there is a mural by a street artist that reads, "Laughter Oxygenates Your Soul." I am already on the same page.

I want to become an advocate for Laughter Yoga. It can change the world. The physical action of laughing affects one's Life on many levels: body, heart and soul. Laughter is a stress-reliever. (MORE)

Source: Huffington Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment