Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coffee Tablescape

I've amassed a collection of our goodies on my new coffee table which I think are pretty smashing!

What do you think?



I bought the turqoise vase at an antique store for $15 not long ago. The colour was just perfect for our house and I can just imagine it full of flowers this summer.



I love this stack of books. Especially the top one. It's a vintage book about welding. It was included for The Boy (who is of course, a welder!). He likes it there.



The silver cup, which houses a votive candle, was given to me by my Mom. It belonged to someone in our family before she got it. I think it may have belonged to my grandparents.



The shell, coasters and green beaded tray have all been accumulated by me in various places over the years.




I'm quite enamoured with the collection for the moment.

What have you got living on your coffee table? Anything special?

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment