Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Friday, January 14, 2011

Outfits: Spots & Stripes

I am in love with this outfit. Mixing prints makes me giddy...I'm wierd like that.

Another work outfit. I got a lot of compliments on this outfit. So I guess it would seem I'm not the only one who is totally in love with it! haha!

I seem to be wearing a lot of flats these days. Work has been busy. Inventory prep...so I am climbing a lot of ladders and running around a lot. Heels aren't very good for that kind of work.
I was tempted to wear my brogues with this oufit since they too are black and white, but I thought that might be a bit predictable. It also occured to me that I've been wearing them to work almost every day. So I thought I would mix it up.

Now if only I could figure out how to photograph these prints without all that distortion!! Any thoughts or help?





Vintage Rhinstone "Fan" Earrings: Thrifted
Striped Tee with Flower: Joe
Belt: Le Chateau
Polka Dotted Skirt: Ricki's
Pantyhose: Walmart
Socks: Joe
Red Patent Flats: Joe

I was pretty sure you were due for another outfit photo today since I subjected you to my plant photos yesterday! haha!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment