Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wishlist: Structured Purse

With Christmas approaching you'd think I'd be doing more wishlist posts, but I honestly don't really need much. I feel pretty lucky about that.
Don't get me wrong, I do have a big list of things I would buy myself and things we need for the house (a new rug for the living room for example), but it's just not things I would ask my family to buy for me. I know you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I am currently obssessed with structured purses. Vintage and non-vintage alike. I will be buying myself one of these in the new year for sure. I just have to find the right one.

These are all in the right ballpark:


This is a Jessica Simpson purse. There is one in brown at a Winners here in the city I've been lusting over. I'm just not quite sure if I want it in brown. This red would be much better. I really like the long strap. I'm really loving shoulder bags these days. Nothing like have both hands free while I'm out and about.




This one is Marc by Marc Jacobs (I do seem to love all things Marc Jacobs these days, so this is no surprise). Again, it has a long strap, freeing up limbs to do things like shop and text! The only thing I'm not sure about is the flap front. I would prefer a closure on top of the bag.




I love the fall/winter 2010 Louis Vuitton bags. Just stunning.


I found this photo a while ago and (as usual) can't remember where it's from. It's by far my favorite purse here though. Classic.

And for good measure, a stunning vintage alligator purse. For sale at a pretty penny here! I'll pass.

On a totally different note, as I browsing Google Images for structured purses for some odd reason this guy appeared. Wierd. But now I want one!!

Sadly it's sold, but I love it! Maybe that's because I have a soft spot for cute boxers.

Wouldn't you if you had this cute guy looking at you everyday?!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. One week to Christmas!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment