Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Friday, December 3, 2010

Outfits: Wearing Trousers

Another wintry outift. I wore this to work yesterday. Skirts and dresses, in my opinion, just can't happen every day in the winter here. The wind was really chilly today, so pants were in order and I wasn't in the mood for jeans (which are my usual go-to pant). So I wore these great cotton sateen trousers from Jacob.

I'm trying to keep my outfits simple these days. I'm really loving and feeling inspired by more classic looks right now, so my outfits are feeling more pared down than usual. I'm trying to keep it simple with touches of my vintage pieces.

I don't know why I look so serious in these photos. It finally stopped snowing and was sunny and bright out!





Black Faux Pearl Necklace: Ragpickers
40's Blue Blazer: Hoopers
Cream T-shirt with Tulle Rosettes: Joe
Grey Skinny Belt: Joe
Grey Cotton Sateen Pants: Jacob
Black Satin Ankle Boots: The Bay

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment