Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Outfits: Pink Dress, Winter Coat, Sparkly Hat

I wore this to work today.

This is one of my three winter coats (not including my snowmobile jacket). What can I say? When you live in a place where it's winter 4-5 months out of the year you've got to have some options. I'd get so bored wearing the same coat for that long.

It's turning out (so far at least!) to be a mildish winter. The temperature is holding strong at around -25. That sounds so crazy doesn't it?!  haha!





This is actually a summer dress, but the jersey is a good weight and with a slip underneath, a cardigan and some tights it's perfect for cooler weather! And it injects some much needed colour!




Black Beret with Rhinestones: Laura
Pink Scarf: Jacob
Herringbone Coat with Hood: Ricki's
Black Shearling lined Suede Gloves: Danier Leather
Houndstooth Purse: Aldo
Pink Jersey Dress: Ricki's
Black Cardigan: Ricki's
White Flower Brooch: Ricki's
Black Patent Belt: Laura
Plaid tights: Ricki's (holy Ricki's! can you tell I worked for them? haha!)
Black Satin Ankle Boots: The Bay

Phew! Everytime I do an outfit post in the winter and look at the list of things I've got on my body (not including underwear of course!) it makes me long for the simplicity of summer dressing. Best not think about it too much...we've still got 3 1/2 months of winter left.

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment