Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Round Up

I love Blogger year end round ups. I didn't do one at the beginning of this year, but I knew I wanted to end this year with one.

So without furthur adieu, here are my favorite outfits from the last year:

January
Love this outfit! I wore it several times last winter. I should break it out again...


February

I couldn't pick just one for February. These two tied for first!


March
Some causal weekend action for you! Headscarf and all!


April
I love my hair in this photo! So cute! It's just too long to do this now.


May
Wore this out on May Long Weekend. I wear this out to the club a lot.

Couldn't pick for May either, so you get this one too!


June
I stopped cropping my photos in June. I like it much better.



July
This was posted in August, but it was worn in July. LOVE this outfit. Can't wait to wear it again.


August



September
This is easily my favorite outfit of the year. I just love these shorts.

This is another go-to outfit in my wardrobe. I wore it today to work actually.


October
Oops! No photos from October! I was too busy sorting through my closet. More on this in the new year.


November


December

So that was the year in a nutshell. So you can see I love black, white and red. I love to wear blue in the summer. And I love me some berets! haha! I really never noticed until now...

You can also see my move from the hall to the corner of the living room for outfit photos. As well as the living room transformation.

Thank you to all my readers! New and old! I hope 2011 is a great year for you all! Have fun tonight! :)

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment