Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Well Hello Again!

Hello patient blog-world-friends! The Wardrobe Project continues. I've sorted through my entire closet and am slowly working on my accessories. Wait till you see my closet! So much room!
The good news is that getting dressed in the morning is not so painful anymore! Success!

I'll give you a full update in a few days.

The real reason for this post is an exciting project opening tomorrow at the Winnipeg Art Gallery (WAG) that I'm Assistant Stage Managing.



It's Wanda Koop...On the Edge of Experience. During the day the gallery is a typical art show, but during the evening this week Hybrid Human will be showing. It's a video integrated, mixed media dance/art installation! Very cool! And tickets are still available if you are in the area.

That's all for now! I'll be back with some Wardrobe Project updates before the end of the week.

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment