Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Friday, November 19, 2010

Setting Lotion Part 2!

Photo found here.

After I posted my new Setting Lotion recipe yesterday, Katie from Vintage in a Modern World offered up this recipe that she uses! (The original comment is in the last post, but I thought it deserved it's own shout out!) I'm still going to try the citrus recipe from yesterday as I don't have any flax seeds in my cupboard, but now I'm curious to give this one a try too!

Flax Seed Recipe
1)Add 1/4 cup of flax seeds to about 1 cup of water



2)Boil on the stove until it forms a gel (normally takes just a few minutes)


3)Strain to get the seeds out.


Then I just put it in a spray bottle. It is a little thick so sometimes adding water is needed. Adding some essential oil also helps preserve it (but keep it in the fridge) and makes it smell nice.

Thanks Katie!!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment