Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Outfits: A Little More Winter

The snow just keeps falling here. And falling, and falling...
I wore this to work on Thursday. More layers. The oxfords ended up being a mistake in the end. It snowed so much during the day that by the time I got home our sidewalk had completely dissapeared and I was ankle deep in snow trying to get to the house. I had to dry my shoes out when I got in!!



Purple Enamel Earrings (unseen): Thrifted
Seafoam Embellished Wrap Sweater: Thrifted
Grey Jersey Dress: Forever 21
Vintage Lace Cami: Thrifted
Flower Brooch: Ricki's
Purple Tights: Walmart
Purple Patent Oxfords: Bleka

I also broke out one of my winter coats, a hat, scarf and gloves today as well. It's just so snowy outside! Speaking of snowy, Boy and I just bought a new snowmobile last week and I can't wait to go snowmobiling!! So much fun!

Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment