Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Monday, September 13, 2010

Outfits: New Velvet Blazer

I hope I don't dissapoint with this outfit, it's a little more trendy/modern than most of the outfits Iusually wear. Sometimes Fall weather makes me want to try out trends.

The jeggings really make the whole thing very modern. It would be a totally different outfit with a skirt or a slim legged trouser. I bought them at Ricki's and haven't worn them until now. I'm still not sure I'm a jeggings kinda gal. You definately wouldn't catch me in a pair of leggings, but somehow the denim made it ok for me to give them a go. What do you think?

At any rate, this is my new blazer from Jacob! Isn't it the best?!?! It was a total impulse purchase! I saw it and HAD TO HAVE IT! I should have taken a pic of the back. It's cut high to the waist in the back and comes down to the points in the front. I just love it! It's kindof got a Circus Ringmaster vibe to it (if a Circus Ringmaster wore pink velvet...)

Anyway, this is what I wore to work today.









50's Pearl and Rhinestone Bow Necklace: Ragpickers
Leopard Print Scarf: Ricki's
Black Lace Cami: Thrifted
Black V-Neck Tunic: Smart Set
Jeggings: Ricki's
Brogues: Aldo
Black Patent Purse: Thrifted

I'm not used to taking photos with the new furniture. I feel like my photos are all over the place today. It will take some getting used to I guess. That being said, I wouldn't trade the new for the old (although we still have the old couch and chair on the basement.)



Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment