Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Friday, September 3, 2010

Outfits: $1 Dress

I love this dress! I bought it for $1 dollar at the Gimli Thrift store! Score! It's a 70's take on ther 40's. I have a few pieces like this in my wardrobe.

I'm wearing this to work today (I really match my walls and my curtains today! What can I say? I love green!):





















Pink Brooch: Thrifted
Green Cardigan: Smart Set
70's Floral Dress: Thrifted
White Belt: Thrifted
White Socks: Walmart
80's Burgandy Shell Purse: Ragpickers
Peep Toe Shoes: Kensie

TGIF! (Plus! Happy Labour Day weekend to all of you in Canada and the States!) Tonight The Boy and I are off to night racing at the Gimli Speedway. (This is a Gimli filled post then isn't it?) I will be wearing something more appropriate to cool evenings and bugs.

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment