Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me...

New re-upholstered chair in my office.
Recovered in silver grey velvet.
Close up of the tufted back.
 It was my birthday yesterday and this chair was a birthday gift from my parents. It once belonged to the late Yvonne Kyle, my beloved grandmother. The chair was previously covered in a peacock green velvet which was very worn after many years of use. To maintain the original qualities of the chair, I stayed with a velvet and chose a classic silver grey. My upholsterer has made a fantastic job keeping the chair exactly how it was and it now has pride of place beside my desk at my office. There is a blue and white ticking cushion on its way to complete the picture.
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment