Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Decorating Update!

I've been MIA for a few days because we've been getting ready to have our new furniture delivered!! YEAH!!

It's been a big job! The Boy and I moved our old furniture (all very heavy!!) into the basement on Thursday night and cleaned the living room. Friday was spent in anticipation as we waited for the movers to arrive. After they left, we spent the rest of the evening on our new couch decided what we would buy next!

As a reminder, here's the Before:


And the New and Improved After!!







I still have two more pillows to make out of the drape fabric. They're in pieces on the dining room table waiting to be sewn. We also have to hang pictures. Next on our list to buy is a rug and a new coffee table. Exciting!!

For a peek at the coffee table and other items on the want list click here to see my last post!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment