Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Outfits: Mixing Pattern and Layering

So yesterday and the day before I was dressed for fall. Today will be a high of +24. Which is not really hot I know, but it's still warm. Mornings have that fall chill now though, so a jacket is in order.

Getting dressed properly is actually really tricky this time of year. In the middle of winter and the middle of summer I don't usually check the forcast daily, but in spring and fall it's a must if you want to be dressed properly. Tomorrow for example will be a high of 27 and a chance of thundershowers. The weather is all over the place! This is a great outfit to show how I layer when the weather is uncertain.

Anyway, this is what I'm wearing to work today. This skirt is not vintage. It's from a company called Geek Boutique and I bought it second hand. I do love it though!














 Close up of the prints for you!

White headband: Ricki's
Gold Locket: Thrifted
Denim Jacket: Zani Di Jeans
Green Cropped Cardigan: Le Chateau
Pink Heart Print Blouse: Urban Planet
Retro Print Wrap Skirt: Thrifted
Camel Strappy Wedges: George (Walmart!)
50's Bamboo Purse: Value Village

Off to work now! Have a great day!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment