Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Outfits: A Little Bit Nautical

This is one of my "Go To" casual outfits! I wear it a lot! I'm actually surprised I haven't photographed it yet.

Wednesdays we get stock at work which means I sometimes end up on a ladder in the backroom or opening dirty boxes. So it's always best to wear something a little more sensible to work on Wednesdays. (This is usually as sensible and casual as I get for going out)

I love nautical inspired clothes and this outfit, I feel, just hints at nautical without being cheezy.









Earrings: Ricki's 
White Cotton Pointelle Cardigan: Kenar (Winners)
Blue and White Striped Ruffle Front Cami: Ricki's
 Denim Capris: Ricki's
Red Peep Toe Wedges: George
Red Straw Clutch: Thrifted

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment