Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Outfits: Fall has Arrived

So it's official. Fall has started. It is chilly today and threatening to rain. There are leaves on my lawn and the evenings are no longer balmy and warm.
(That being said, the weather channel is predicting high of +30 for the weekend. We'll see what happens).

*Sigh*
I guess it had to happen sometime.

We'll this is what I'm wearing to work today. It's the first time I've put on a sweater in months.





















80's Leather Jacket: Vintage Glory
Birdcage Necklace: Ricki's Sample Sale
Pearl & Chain Necklace: From Mom
Cream T-Shirt With Tulle Rosettes: Joe
Leopard Print Cardigan: Joe
Black Cropped Cigarette Pants: Jacob
Satin Bow Pumps: Browns Couture 
50's Black Leather Purse: Thrifted

Oh! Another reason I know it's Fall is because I have a terrible cold! I missed work yesterday it was so bad...
Hopefully I can beat it before the end of the week.

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment