Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Saturday, August 28, 2010

More Puppy Bloopers

Last year I posted some Puppy Bloopers. They were a big hit! Dave is still quite interested in the whole photoshoot process so he is still getting in the way from time to time. Usually it just makes me laugh.

Enjoy!


Sometimes I don't even know he's in the shot until I look at all the photos. Silly dog!


He would not stay out of the shot on this day. This is me saying to The Boy "Please help me and call the dog!" haha!


Dave looks a little like a deer caught in the headlights here! Busted!





This one made me laugh! I look like I've given up! haha!


Isn't he handsome?!

I'm helping Matt move today. So no outfit. I'll be in jeans and a t-shirt for sure! Happy Saturday!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment