Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It Just Feels Wrong!

It's official! I'm starting to think about/wish for fall. Its kinda feels wrong since it's still pretty summery here in Winnipeg. We're getting touches of fall weather, but we've still got hot days. Sunday was +40 with the humidex! I feel like I'm betraying summer by wanting fall to come.

I blame the new clothes I bought yesterday at Joe. They're just SO cute!

Honestly, it's really a toss up which is my favorite season: summer or fall. I adore hot summer nights, vintage sun dresses, open toed shoes, shopping downtown boutiques, patios; but fall has that great mild weather which is perfect for a light jacket and boots. I love the rain in fall and the smell of the leaves changing. Not to mention the most perfect weather for layering, because I always say more is more!

So here's what I bought:

This grey cardigan came in 3 other colours. I'll probably end up buying at least one more. I LOVE the ruffle! I can't wait to wear it belted with a pencil skirt. Or tucked into a full skirt with knee socks and mary janes with a great brooch!


This purple sweater (whose colour isn't showing up well in any of my photos!) was a total impulse buy! (well actually they all were, but whatever! haha!) I couldn't resist the sleeve length and the flowers on the shoulder. I'm just a sucker for girly embellishments. That and I love purple. This one came in about 6 other colours. I want to wear this one with denim capris, socks and my purple oxfords. Or tucked into a skirt with tights, oh! and a long scarf.
Apparently I only have one pose going today! "I'm a little teacup!" Haha!


I also couldn't resist these adorable shoes. They're wool! And the bow! SO CUTE!!

So there it is. The anticipation for fall has begun. Sorry Summer.

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment