Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yoga and Recovery: The Next Level!

Nearly one year ago, I started teaching Yoga For Recovery from addiction on Friday nights at 7:45pm at YogaCo. Each Yoga For Recovery class is one part Yoga, one part meditation, one part inspirational philosophy and one-part community share. I have found the combination of yoga and recovery philosophies to be very powerful. I like to say it can make your recovery bullet-proof by providing you with advanced technologies (read: tools) for personal transformation and growth. The classes have been effective, inspiring and a lot of fun. This past week, I was asked to bring the offering to 5-Point Yoga in Malibu, CA., at 5:30pm on Sunday evenings. Wherever you are on the path, if you are interested in overcoming addictions and hurdles of any kind, come check out a Yoga For Recovery class. Also, check out my web site and sign up for The Forklift Newsletter, which will give inspiration and ideas for living life to its fullest. I look forward to seeing you in class. (MORE)

Source: Huffington Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment