Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wishlist: Blue Wedge Sandles

It has come to my attention that there is a major deficit in my summer wardrobe. This has only recently come about. You see, it's been many many years since the colour blue has had a home in my closet. As a result I own no blue shoes to go with a blue outfit. (I like to match!)

In the last year or so blue and I have become reaquainted. I have bought blue dresses, blue blouses, blue skirts! I have up until now worn these outfits with white or red shoes. Which is just fine...

But there are those days where I just need a blue pair of shoes to make that outfit complete.

These are adorable. Exactly what I had in mind!


Or these! These are good too! I really like the white trim!


Found on a random Google search. "Fancy" by rsvp. No longer for sale. Boo.


Oooo!! I can't resist polka dots! I had to show you these!


Another random Google Image search. I don't think these are for sale either. Double Boo.


Ok, they might not be wedges, but they're pretty damn cute. And they're blue!!



With any luck I'll find a pair as cute as one of these this summer!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment