Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Totally Addicted Right Now!

I really can't rememeber how it started, but I've recently been watching That 80's Show episodes online. Yes, I know, people do not like this show. I'm not one of them. I think it's campy and fun! I wish it would have ran for more than one season.


I truly think that it was just ahead of its time in 2002. If the show had ran now with all the 80's nostaligia coming back I think it would have done much better in the ratings department.

I really love the girls on the show!

Tinsley Grimes as Corey's sister Katie is just too adorable for words! And I really love her Madonna/Cydi Lauper style! So cute!

Chyler Leigh as Tuesday the punk rock chick just intrigues me. I really wanted to see her character progress. (I'm bummed, I couldn't find a good picture of her with her spikes!)

And Brittany Daniel as Sophie was just outrageous and funny.

The men on the other hand I could take or leave, except for maybe Corey. So I'm not going to bother mentioning them. (It's my blog, I can do what I want)

This is a clip from one of my favorite episodes! Enjoy!



Have a great day!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment