Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Short Absence and Some New Stuff

Sorry for being gone for a week or so. I've been knee deep in projects: planning my Mom's 50th birthday party which I'm hosting at my house this weekend and sewing curtains for my living room and dining room.  
I did however have time to shop! Here's a few things I bought.

I bought this dress at Rags. It's so adorable! It's gingham. Very Dorothy. So I thought I would pair it with some wicked red shoes! (The shoes are also new!)



Red Enamel Flower Earrings: Ricki's Sample Sale
50's Blue Gingham Dress: Ragpickers
Red Patent Belt: Thrifted
Red Strappy Flower Pumps: TownShoes
Red Wicker Clutch: Value Village

I LOVE this outfit!! It's all new (minus the shoes). I'm dying to wear it somewere. Just waiting for the right occasion. The hat was a steal at $16. The beach bag was $5!!


40's Straw Hat: Ragpickers
White Rose Earrings: Aldo
50's Pink and White Striped Dress: Ragpickers
50's Lace Crinoline: Vintage Glory
Wedges: George (Walmart)
Wicker Oversized Beach Bag: Goodwill

The irony of this super beachy/summery outfit is that it was pouring cats and dogs outside while I was taking the photos! haha! Our weather this summer has been so weird! Summer hot and humid!! Usually we get hot and dry! Oh well!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment