Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Outfits: Work Wear

I wore this to work today. As you can see it's pretty tame compared to the stuff I used to wear to Ricki's. My office is business casual, which is fine. And the office is too cold to wear a skirt and we are required to wear closed toe shoes. I'm still trying to figure out how to infuse a little vintage style into my work wear. So when I saw this blouse on a sale rake for $10 in a boutique this weekend I couldn't resist! (See? More blue!) I love the embroidery on it!

Isn't it adorable? It is the most lightweight cotton. Perfect for summer!



And as usual, Dave couldn't resist getting in a few of the shots. I think he just likes being included in my blog!
It's a good thing he's cute!


Vintage Rhinestone Drop Earrings: Thrifted
Blue Cotton Embroidered Blouse: Katch 22 
Black Cotton Sateen Cigarette Pants: Jacob
Black Ballet Flats: Joe
Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment