Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One Dress, Three Ways: 50's Purple Plaid

This is one of my all time favorite vintage dresses. I'm pretty sure that I say that about all of them. What can I say? They're all my favorite! They're like my children. I love them all equally for different reasons.

This is the ultimate vintage summer dress! It's a beautiful lightweight cotton. The details on this dress are just awesome! I love the front ruffled placket and I adore the patch pockets!

After my post yesterday I am also loving this spot in my living room for outfit photos! What do you think?




Speaking of favorites, I bought this necklace while I worked at Ragpickers. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it! I had to have it! I love wearing it with a simple t-shirt and jeans!

#1: Nice and Simple
50's Pearl Neclace with Rhinestone Bow: Ragpickers
50's Purple and Green Plaid Dress: Vintage Glory
White Skinny Belt: Ragpickers
Canvas Espadrilles: Tommy Hilfiger (The Bay)
Basket Purse: Joe



#2: Green Accents
White Rose Earrings: Aldo
Green Bolero with Sequin: Urban Planet
White Elastic Belt: Came with the Dress (Vintage Glory
80's White Peep Toe: Vintage
50's Green Clutch: Ragpickers



#3: Purple
Flower Brooch as Fascinator: Ricki's
White Cotton Pointelle Cardigan: Winners
80's Purple Satin Belt: Thrifted
Burgandy Peep Toe Shoes: Kensie (TownShoes)
Purple Velvet Clutch: Ragpickers


Dave was so interested in me taking photos by the end I couldn't keep him out of the shots! I have about 2 dozen more with him in frame! It was time to call 'er quits!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment