Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Out and About - Summer is Here!

Yesterday was the most beautiful summer day! Worthy of busting out one of my favorite vintage inspired dresses!

I got off work early today (I work Saturdays now at my new job, but I have Mondays off...everything is a trade-off I guess). The Boy and I did a little errand running/shopping in the afternoon. We have some friends who own a remote control hobby store and they have a race track as well. The Boy and I spent the evening with them at the track. The boys played with their toys, the girls chatted and our puppies played. We all joke that their Great Dane Joya is Dave's girlfriend. They love to play together!








The RC track is in this cool old industrial neighbourhood, so we took some photos of my outfit:










Sunglasses: Ricki's Sample Sale!
70's/80's Wooden Painted Necklace: Vintage Glory
Cotton Polka Dotted Dress: Ricki's
Red Elasic Belt: Thrifted
50's Bamboo Cage Purse: Thrifted 
Red Canvas Peep-toe Espadrilles: George (Walmart) 

After we hung out at the track we headed home to drop off the pup, changed into warmer clothes and heading out again to meet some other friends. Busy Night! I'm a little tired today. Oh well, that's what summer is about right?
Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment