Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Friday, May 14, 2010

Old-Timey Modeling

I am a volunteer model for the Canadian Costume Museum of Canada. Last night I drove an hour outside of Winnipeg for a fashion show in Morris for the Manitoba Women's Institute Cenntenial Celebration.

We ended up being an hour behind schedule (there were some looong speeches last night!) and I got into bed at midnight (which is far far too late for little ol' me!), but I had a great time!!

Here's the proof:

A Very Happy Lisa Indeed!!

Isn't it awesome! Most of the costumes we wear for the fashion show are repros, but this is an original 1929 blue crepe dress! I could wear it every day!!!

I had two other outfits for the show, but when we're up and rolling there is no time for photos unfortunatly. I also wore a 1947 cream bengaline wedding dress with sweetheart neckline and veil and a 1975 light blue swiss dot full length dress. They were  also pretty awesome, but this blue crepe was my favorite.

I know I've been away, but I've got some exciting things to share with you this weekend! Stay Tuned!!

Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment