Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Monday, May 31, 2010

Not Vintage (Like Mary Deluxe!)

Mary Deluxe of one of my favorite blogs: Welcome to Deluxville has posted a very un-vintage photo of herself on her blog.
She has put forth the challenge to other bloggers to post thier un-vintage selves.

So I took the challenge.

Part of my little brain thought: "Well Lisa, you're not a vintage purist, you're readers have seen you in jeans before" But I thought I would post these photos anyway because my hair is straight, I have little make-up on and I'm wearing my comfy jeans (there's nothing trendy about these jeans, they're a regular bootcut), a regular tee shirt and nothing I'm wearing today says or is vintage. So what the heck!

Here I am, no vintage:







Beaded Peacock T-Shirt: Jacob
Jeans: Bootlegger

I'd love to know if any of you don't always wear vintage or if you have taken Mary Deluxe's challenge. If you have please leave me a comment and let me know!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment